Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
I'd have to get your full system specs for a better recommendation, but what you've posted sounds a lot like a more entry-level OEM system. That means you likely have both space and power supply limitations, which means you're either going to need to do two upgrades (PSU and video card), which will eat between a quarter to half of that budget in getting a better PSU, or you're looking at the best performance you can get in a good efficiency card.

Assuming you go with the efficiency route- something you can snap in and go without doing the more involved work in doing a power-supply upgrade- take a look at the Radeon HD 7750s. There are more powerful cards at that price point, but none that will give you as much performance for so little power and case-space used.
I only have a 250W PSU I bought a Radeon HD 6770 (should do the job) and a Corsair 500W supply, still under budget, just have to wait for them to arrive.

In other news, after 4 or 5 attempts I beat Leoric with a level 9 dual-wield Barbarian, really makes me want to bust out D1 to whip him AND wear his crown as my prize. Also who's this Aiden kid they keep saying vanquished him? Is that supposed to be the warrior from D1 that almost beat Diablo?