Perhaps a little unexpectedly, Shougo would have looked positively intrigued by the various bits and pieces of modern machinery around Moroes' home, peering around every corner and taking in every bit of technology, oh-so-familiar to Moroe, with the eyes of a child. Even simple things, like a television set or even the ceiling lights, seemed to fascinate him. Following Moroe up the stairs as if in a daze, it took him a while to respond after she had spoken.

"Amazing..."

He coughed, a little embarrassed about his lack of familiarity with modern technology.

"Thank you for inviting me here, senpai. Do you...Have a map of the area? I know the way there, I could plot it out."

Shougo was clearly was not familiar with GPS or web-based maps, either, as he began scanning her room, looking for a map of some sort, ill-at-ease, if grateful for being allowed into Moroes' room-He vaguely remembered his father saying something about indecency, but he couldn't exactly remember why this was the case. Compounded with this, he was itching to ask that one question that had been on his mind since she the day he met her. The end result was him looking awkwardly at everything and anything in general-The books on her wall, the gadgets on her desks, the posters on her wall (if she had any); anywhere but at her.