Quote Originally Posted by Ashtagon View Post
Every proposal has had only 1-4 votes at some point. This would become "must receive 5 votes before the thread maintainer next logs on" if actually implemented. Which is rather unfair on the thread (and us all) if he logs on rarely, and rather unfair on him (and the nominated issue) if he logs on frequently.
See, there's got to be at least some method of quality control other than "well, someone suggested it", that prevents situations that have already started happening. I prefer this one to the second suggestion I posited, primarily cause there's no risk of accidentally offending anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtagon View Post
If that is implemented, I will drop from this thread.
It'd be more helpful if you stated why it bothered you, rather than just threatening to leave if it were implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjastul69 View Post
We would need a separate thread/poll to determine 'resident experts'. I would not necessarily agree with all of your suggestions and I would add a few that you missed. I wholeheartedly disagree with this suggestion. I think this thread has value because it's a crowdsourcing free for all.
1.My list of 'experts' wasn't meant to be complete, but rather a good but short sampling of community members who actually know 3.5's ruleset incredibly well. I had every expectation that others would add to such a list.

2.Wasn't trying to stop the crowdsourcing, just stop the 1-vote wonders which can destroy the value of a project like this. Lack of peer-review is why so many here shy away from homebrew on DandDwiki. I'm not dead-set on either suggestion I put forth, but I do think something should be implemented to determine what qualifies as "worthy of making the list".