Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Well, thanks for expressing perfectly what I was thinking, but didn't post, due to lack of time! I should just go on holidays, and you'll contribute to discussions in my name. That would even improve the general quality of my posting.
Yay! I'll put you on the list with Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
One convoluted mental train ride later: I bet if I could get past how much the idea weirds me out, I could date women just because they're such a puzzle. And I like puzzles.
Can to not be gender essentialist pls? *kittens* Dating's the puzzle, not women. The puzzleness is ascribed to women because everything approaches the idea from straight-male land.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Dang! Didn't consider that. Whats your local currency? I understood PayPal to be international, but it's not like I've done any homework...
I believe PayPal is near-universal. And currency is fine, we're in the Eurozone. The problem is that I don't have a credit card, only a laser, and that makes it tricky for me to make the money into the internet. Not impossible, but it only really likes putting money into Irish websites. I guess I could get one of those clever prepay cards, but at that stage it'd be no easier than just buying the nail varnish and going to the post office!