Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
*Hugs*

^_^

My eyes are on the dark-brown end of hazel.

Macho, macho man, yeah! I want to be, a macho man...

Yes.

~Bianca
Why hugs? I feel no negative feelings towards this, I just need to clear up that if my future husband tries to pull me away from performing, I will choose performing. There are other men who will approve of this, so I don't mind going a bit longer as single.

@eyes: hmm. Make the blouse a darker shade by 10%

@jingle: lol yes!

@yes: thankee much. I'll be making several versions of that scene for the purpose of having peers decide what would be the best. I'll try not to use redacted words if you want me to PM you a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
I see plaid as a manly pattern because I associate it with lumberjacks. And then with Irish/Scottish dudes throwing tree trunks. Then as an afterthought I remember that it's a common pattern for things like pleated skirts, which are kind of like a girly version of kilts. There's some cultural bias all up in there. Also I don't personally like plaid much. The shades of red and green involved, and the way they interact, don't appeal to me much.
Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay~♪
My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
My boyfriend doesn't know that there is a whole queer internet community following every step of our relationship.
Cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
Just wait until we start giving you helpful advice on how to get him in bed with you.
Quote Originally Posted by Laser Frog View Post
...I fully expect this story to have the same awesomness density as Axe Cop. Bonus points if the pterodactyls have guns that shoot tornadoes of bullets and tiny unicorns.
Sadly, that might be a stretch due to it's basically medieval setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
Superior, slightly condescending, and into heroin?
Demyx? I once had a bard that had EWP: Demyx's Sitar

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctance View Post
*leaves a well-stocked room full of all manner of adult toys*

Because sometimes you need to get the anger out. And I've never heard of rage-hugging or hate-hugging.
This is true, and can I come and visit you? I reached age of consent for a lot of places.