Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
Yeah, I thought that as I typed it. I've just never heard of men as being particularly puzzling, but no doubt that's because everything in media is from the straight male perspective. Are men puzzling?
I think people are generally pretty puzzling. I've definitely been puzzled by men, and it's just as hard for a girl who likes a guy to guess what he's thinking or "What did THAT mean?" as it is for a guy who likes a girl. Same with any combination of person who likes other person. Takes all kinds, haven't you heard?

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
We are the KenderWizard. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
Not even a debit or prepaid mastercard or visa? Even people under the age of 18 with no or bad credit history can get those.
Yep. I could get a credit card. My laser card works for most visa things. Maybe it does work for PayPal, it's never come up. I use my card mostly for taking money out of the hole-in-the-wall and sometimes for paying for groceries or clothes. I also have used it for paying for flights, although usually I use my father's card or my partner's card and pay them back, since it happens maybe once a year. Oh, and for paying for hotels, three times. I'm gonna stop talking about my banking habits now!