Adding the rules that came after I last chimed in:

Rule 013: Clarifying the Dragon Disciple Paradox: Agree.

Rule 014: I'm Not Left Handed: Agree.

Rule 015: Unconscious does not mean Mindraped: Undecided at the moment. I can see arguments in both directions. Making a save against a mind-effecting spell already seems like an unconscious rather than a conscious action - you don't even have to be aware of being a target to make a saving throw, after all. It's something that I don't think there's a clear common-sense line for, so I'll leave this one Undecided and note that I think it's a case where I'd expect most DMs to have their own rulings on how it works because using the RAW isn't necessarily satisfactory.

Rule 016: Tower Shields; How the #&%@ Do They Work?: Disagree. While Tower Shields need clarification/alteration, I don't think this is the clarification they need. RACSD might say, for example, that any opponent who would have a flanking bonus against a Tower Shield user bypasses Total Cover in the process. (Not formally suggesting that, just saying that this proposal doesn't cover a common-sense interpretation to me.)

Rule 017: Non-Floating Armour: Approve.

Rule 018: Claw, Stab Claw…and now with my other arm!: Approve.

Rule 019: All Slams Are Not Created Equally: Approve. This one makes sense to me.

Rule 020: My Weapon Is My Shield!: Approve. I don't see a problem with it.

Rule 021: Enchanting Enhanced Projectiles: Approve for lack of a better option. This is something that I'd rather see handled as a full-on house rule for consistency - either disallow permanently enchanting ammunition and let spells like Magic Weapon affect bundles of ammo, or make magic ammunition always survive an attack but cost normal price, or something - but failing that disallowing discounts on non-attack-enchantments makes sense.

Rule 022: Swordsaging in Leather or No: Approve.

Rule 023: Positive Drawbacks to Undead: Approve.

Rule 024: Chakra Binds Are Not Free: Disagree. The feat itself says that you can now bind a soulmeld; the intent seems clear that the goal is to allow an ability that did not previously exist. And common sense seems to indicate that a feat which only works if you had a specific class ability already would just have that ability as a prerequisite.

Rule 025: Lava Is Easily Resisted:Approve.

Rule 026: Extraordinary Feats : No opinion.

Rule 027: Don't Penalize the Prestigeous: Approve.

Rule 028: Qualified and Disqualified: No opinion.

Rule 029: WhiplashNo opinion.

Rule 030A: Loose Aptitude: Not sure I understand this one.

Rule 030B: Strict Aptitude: Again, not sure I understand this one.

Rule 31: Nobody Notices the Guy with the Tower Shield: Approve.

Rule 032: Full Attack and Attacks of Opportunity: No opinion.

Rule 033: No Double Dipping: No opinion.