Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
If they're simple misunderstandings doesn't that imply that men are just dumb? And/or too rash to stop and work things out like grownups?
Yes. Ironically, I had a whole slew of implications attached to that which seem obvious to me with only minor delving; seems I've fallen prey to my own judgement.

I'm male. Doesn't mean I'm a man. That implies a level of maturity and responsibility I don't feel justified in claiming. Also implies an association with you human types. And the latter isn't something I'm entirely comfortable with. (I'm mildly upset with humans right now considering how many people didn't pick me up when I tried hitchhiking yesterday. I had to walk to and from the pediatrician's office in town (a few miles each way) with aching legs, and I was visibly limping. And nobody stopped to give me a ride. And I might be coming down with Lyme Disease again.)
I'm sorry, I'd meant for the phrasing to show that I was joking. I'll try to be less familiar without reason, and looser with the smilies.

Also, I'm sorry. I know how bad that sucks... People can be jerks.