Quote Originally Posted by iElf View Post
Din blushes a little at the kiss "I thank you both for coming here, and offering your services!" she will hand each of them a form to fill out "We shall have need of your services misers and master Woodlander. if you would please fill these in, I can offically welcome you to WARDEN"
"Course m'lady! I'll have this done in a right quick, eh wot?" Thelonius stands straight at attention. The pair take their pages and have them done swiftly enough.

Spoiler
Show
Name: Maggie Soilheart
Species: A mole.
Class: I'm no noble, just a common mole. *
Alignment: My spine is fine, thank you. (They're both good, if it's necessary.)
Profession: Digger, Tunneler, Stonemason, Gardener, and a fine cook when I find myself in the mood. I've also been told I'm a decent medic.*
What I hope to achieve for the World: Why it's my dream to have all woodland creatures like I, homed, fed, and happy.*
anything else you want to mention: Seems an awful lot of bees. I suppose I won't mind should mead or honeyed treats come of it, but stings are nasty business.

Name: Thelonius Reginald Greyfoot
Species: Grey Hare
Class: Colonel, First Class, high honors.*
Alignment: To all those in need
Profession: Retired Soldier, Guard to Lady Soilheart.*
What I hope to achieve for the World: To form a defense for nature against those who should seek it's destruction.
anything else you want to mention: I'll need to inspect the larder, Immediately! Military business and all that.

"Burr aye, What be yee name, dearie?" she asks Din. "and what be our furst ord'r a bizzness?"

"Lunch, if we're lucky, Maggie my sweet."

"Yee wud be conzern'd with yee stomach b'fer all else, wouldn't yee?"