Quote Originally Posted by mwchase View Post
Here, the emphasis appears to be on the difference between Milov and Snugduraithel's magic stats. I say that even though Jayden just abandoned Katya, presumably to die. (You know, it would really suck if the necklace was meant to convey some kind of message that would have averted this.) It looks to me like the most likely outcome is a deus ex machina, followed in likeliness by Katya's death acting as a reset button for Jayden's "redemption", by giving her something new to feel guilty about and push her away from Milov. Unless Mookie actually meant to kill everyone off. In which case, wouldn't this work better as something we hear about offscreen? It moves things along faster, and I guarantee you, if we just heard about three dead, one missing, in the heart of Danovich lands, what we'd imagine would be far better than archmages attacking non-vital organs.
Actually, if they are going to die I'd want to see them one last time. Milov and Jayden are very old characters, so they deserve a last shot before they get killed. With the hint of final reconciliation and forgiving it's actually a good time for that. (Not that it will happen.) If only Katya survives, then indeed it's a waste of space and would work better off-screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McGician View Post
Why is Micronoodle suddenly so big? I thought Micronoodle was only visible on the genericwhitebackgroundplanes.
Didn't Mininoodles increase the size? If this was a good comic I would speculate that Mininoodles did a spell that trades magical power for physical strength, thus weakening Evilnoodle's magic spells and giving the three a better chance to last.