1. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice 22: In Which Two Problems Prevent Each Others' Solut

Quote Originally Posted by MountainKing View Post
    I've sadly just about run out of people to talk to online, with her gone, BUT, on the plus side, I'm totally going to trivia tonight with a bunch of friends, and then I'll be hanging out with my best friend drinking and being a hooligan in videogames for the remainder. ...that sounds awfully short-sighted, actually, given that it'll only get me to about 4am tonight, maybe sooner, depending. But one thing at a time.

*hugsback* Thanks. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted if anything develops. At least, for me.
    DUDE WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN

MK, dude, I'd be there for ya, you know... if you believed in being around some more. You know how to reach me. You need anything, I'm here man. Just slowed down my activity, haven't left or anything.

Sounds like you're in deep right now and pretty down. I understand that dude, I really do, and if you need to talk or vent or just bro it up for awhile, know you can reach out to me, aye?
    Last edited by arguskos; 2012-04-25 at 09:29 PM.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.