Quote Originally Posted by MountainKing View Post
"What's so civil about war, anyway?"

I dunno if you were being sarcastic about your good looks, but if you weren't, maaaaaaaaaan... for shame, says I. Rejecting the finer gender, basically out of disinterested spite? When they're apparently just throwing themselves at you left and right? I mean, you do realize how much a LOT of other geeky fellows would kill to be in your shoes, y'know? I mean, to be frank, I don't know how un-normal you really are, but uh... based on what you're saying, there's some stuff you've got to work through. I mean, it stands to reason (I think) that if you're flirting, even unintentionally, then somewhere inside your head, your brain is going "Mmm... ladies/gentlemen...", possibly while drooling a little. I know my subconscious is a mess, and I can only speak for what I know.

I guess, I'm just trying to say that, there's gotta be a reason you're flirting, even if you don't recognize it. I've been getting joshed around by my friends for years about flirting with random women, and I never realize it. Personally, I suspect "true" flirting happens when you're not trying. It's a thief in the night, so's to speak.
I think that "flirting" can be a normal part of human interactions, and that the same actions can be construed as flirting or not depending on who's doing the construing.
And yes, I am actually that attractive.[/narcissist]

Quote Originally Posted by wadledo View Post
I have very little idea what you are saying.

What I meant was, "So you don't want people to be any closer than work friends with you?"
I've never had a job, but I feel like there are different levels of non-romantic friendship. But basically what I'm saying is that I'm not interested in romance or sex and I don't want people to misconstrue my actions as flirting when they're just me being my sarcastic, slightly ironically asinine, self.