Quote Originally Posted by Holy_Knight
Wow, when I saw the title I figured it was Celestial Stick lashing out at Batman again... ;)
ROFLMAO! I don't lash out at Batman, just at the Bat-deifiers. It only seems like I lash out at Batman because he keeps his supply of Bat-deifiers in his Bat-utility Bat-belt, next to the Bat-shark-repellent. I would never attack the actual Batman, because he's just a pathetic guy in a rubber suit. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis_McCrablice
So what would Batman do with a Smurf if he caught one? Cook it? Feed it to his dog? Make gold? Rub it on his feet to cure his Bat-bunions? :P
Wow! You're brilliant, McCrabby! DC is in need of a new member of the Bat-corral, becaue it's got only Batman, Batwoman (both regular and lesbian), Batgirl I, Batgirl II, Robin I, Robin II, Robin III, Huntress I and Huntress II. What they reall need is a Batdog! :D Hey, they could make it a singing Batdog and then he (or she) could join the Bat-chorale! ;)

Everyone knows that Adam West was the best Batman. I mean his name even ryhmes with "best," and he didn't even have to wear a rubber suit to pull it off. :D I do have to disagree about the movie Batmans (Batmen?): A pretty boy like Val Kilmer could barely beat a bunch of losers like UNICEF, much less a reasonably cool Bond like Lazenby. ;D

Edit: Plus I'm sure that the Val Kilner Batjoke wouldn't even remember to wear his Bat-thermal-underwear, the greatest Bat-gadget of them all! :D

Yet Another Edit: That just gave me a great idea for a new Bat-character to join the Bat-corral: Bat-Gidget! Not only does she fight crime, but she frolicks on the beach, and in a few years she can don a nun's habit and fly! :D