Quote Originally Posted by Jeivar View Post
Heck, I used a Temple Watchman's Vest I bought with commendations on Tython all the way through Coruscant. But in my defense I liked the weirdness of a Jedi of all people running around with a bare midriff.
You're undergeared. At that level, though, you're not really going to notice it. You will have issues, though, if you don't gear up by Alderaan. If you're not yet crafting, Synthweaving is actually pretty good crafting set for Knights. You can fill six slots on yourself and two of your companions, and as long as you keep your crafting in line with your level, you'll always be well geared.

Other options include:
Cybertech for the armor and mods... you'll have to lay out some money to get oranges for everyone, but eventually you'll be able to keep everyone current in all slots but implants. You will need to buy enhancements, barrels/hilts, and crystals, but it's not too expensive if you also use commendations, and you'll also be able to kit out T7.

Artifice for the lightsaber stuff, crystals, and enhancements. If you go the orange route, this will give you all the enhancements you need, but mods and armor can be expensive. Still, you can craft some neat lightsabers.