[Forest Hut]

"Hello," Fredrick replies as Lily goes on her little rendition of why they've come. "I'm happy to meet you in a less hectic situation. I don't think our first encounter was very flattering."

What with all the growling and stuff.

"Lily is correct. After a fashion. Though... I don't think I could offer much advice on fighting pumpkins."

Everyone knows that the uncertain nature of a pumpkin's existence makes fighting them nearly impossible.

"I was brought into the Nexus with a portion of my world as well as many other people. Our villages and cities are in the country that is called... Outside I think? Since its introduction dangerous beings from my world have been causing some trouble in the Nexus simply because people here don't know how to ward them off," Freddy explains. "I was hoping I could share with you how to keep them out of this place for everyone's safety."

Everyone likes to be safe!

[Story Time]

Freddy knows nothing of dragon-talk!

Though he will try one of those chocolate coins. They smell interesting! The end of one of his tails takes on a hand-like appearance as he begins to struggle with getting the foil off...

This may take a while...

Before long his second tail joins in as he sticks his tongue out of the side of his mouth to better concentrate on the task at hand. It looks rather silly.

The Huldra's illusionary blanket, it should be mentioned, smells of fox and forest. A somewhat damp, earth smell. Like an old log with lots of ferns growing out of it. And it makes an odd noise, too. Something between rustling leaves in the wind and crackling flames. The same sound his wisps make as a matter of fact!