Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
She tries to talk without thinking too much. Less thinking means less chance of having her mind read. "My bad, thought it would disperse quicker than it did. Was in a bit of pain from getting attacked after an accident in a trainer battle. Anyways, was visiting some friends who wanted to go to some battle event on that side of town. Figured it would be fine, just don't speak to people's minds unless they're a friend. And he was the one acting like a pervert towards me! Some guy nearly forty starts thinking about you that way and you get very defensive. I try to ignore it and just enjoy the battle anyways. Then Aquilla gets too rough and gets a bad hit in and his Pidgey dies by accident. He flips out and I try to apologize for what happened. He sics his Scraggy on me while some crazy fan of his attacks me." Her heartrate gets racing again. Things she could have done instead flit through her mind but it's too late now. She lies back down. Control. You're not in a position of power at all, Arte. Back off, calm down.

"May I ask where I am, anyways?" If she is told no, she calmly accepts without any resenting emotions.
"You? You're in the Pokemon Center. You nearly died out there, laying in the gas. We patched you up," she says, looking at you.

"You're staying here for at least a few hours, until we can try to check the story," she says, walking out the door, leaving you on your own.