Quote Originally Posted by MethosH View Post
Last time I logged in the playground (something like... 1.. or 2... years ago..) my love life was a mess. With over 6 people involved. I'm here to tell you that I'm engaged
Six? Heh. My ol' mancrush Mal would be proud. Congratulations on the engagement!

IRT Rabbit - Hi. You and I have never really spoken much. Or... at all. So, I don't really expect you to take what I have to say with much seriousness. However, I recently remarked to a friend of mine with a similar situation on her hands that, "There's a fine line between love and Stockholm Syndrome." I honestly don't remember where I picked it up from; it might even be me, but I don't dare take the credit for it. I don't think that you've got something as severe as actual Stockholm Syndrome on your hands, but... if it was me, I'd be asking myself some fairly fundamental questions about the basis of the friendship at hand. I do not believe it should be your plan A, but, you may want to consider the implications of severing ties with your friend. It's obviously causing you a lot of frustration, if not outright emotional pain... at some point, there needs to be a line in the sand, because from the sound of things as presented, her behavior is nuclear grade unacceptable.

So... *hugs* Best of luck.