DM Post

------- Lucan and Shep -----------

As Shep continues speaking, the guard's eyes begin to light up, and the Draegloths are nearly beside themselves in laughter at Shep's ineptitude.

When Lucan arrives, and tries to lead Shep away, things take a quick turn for the worse. The drow guard steps across the web in Lucan's path. "Woah, wait just a minute there, surfacer. I believe that your friend and I were discussing an investment, and it's not polite to interrupt other people's conversations. If he's got no head for business, maybe he should stick with me instead of this Mr. Goat guy, whoever he is." The guard motions to the two Draegloths, who quickly take up position behind and in front of Shep and Lucan.

"Now, I think your friend here has offered me bags of money. And I don't think you're going anywhere until I find out what it is." He gives a toothy smile "And if you're so worried about Mr. Goat docking your pay, maybe you should leave your money with us too, just for safe keeping..."

--------------- Pavick ------------------

The drider, its head still reeling from Zyrr's alchemical attack, looks back at the hut. "Th' Oracle Na-Duurn? What are you shupposhed to be doin for herrrrr?"

Pavick can hear the footsteps of another pair of patrolling guards headed this way around the hut. You'd guess that you have less than a minute before they come around the corner.

OOC: Enough time for a bit more dialogue, overall about 3 full rounds til they get here.

---------------- Zyrr and Aramil ---------------

Zyrr backtracks up the tunnel, and quickly ducks behind a large stalagmite. Moments later, the Drider passes by, but Zyrr has taken too deeply to the shadows to be noticed, and the drider continues down the tunnel.

Aramil, whose quick steps had been enough to get him past the guards and Draegloth, is not as adept at hiding from the sharp eyes of the Drider. The creature spies Aramil in the tunnel up ahead, and draws it's scimitar. "You there, day-walker! Don't move!" It calls out, as it begins skittering forward.

OOC: No map yet, but Aramil and Zyrr can each act before the Drider does. It's 6 squares from each of you, moving down a tunnel ~3 squares wide. (Aramil & Zyrr are roughly 14 squares apart on either side of the drider)