Quote Originally Posted by Hefty Lefty View Post
Shrine of Aquatos - First Floor - Third Room

The kobold sprouts another disturbing grin. "There is danger through the door and down the shaft. We are good at what we do."

((OOC: There have been three routes discussed. Through the door which is closed (normal-sized door), down the shaft the wheel operates, and through a tunnel in the walls that only Shiny, with his small size, would be able to fit through (the tunnel has so far not been discovered).))

Again, it takes a considerable amount of effort to get the wheel turning. The platform lowers slowly, inch by inch, until it is absorbed by the darkness. Kurt spins the wheel for a few long minutes. The party gives each other worried looks; this pit is deep. Finally, after about seven minutes of turning, an echoing *ka-chunk* is heard from the bottom of the shaft. Kurt rests his arms on the wheel, which won't budge any further.
"I think our new friend would like to come along with me down the pit," Shiny says with a small smile. "Perhaps he can be tied to the rope just under me."

Spoiler
Show

If this is set up without problems, Shiny will follow the kobold to be lowered down the pit, with his illuminated sword at the ready.