Quote Originally Posted by orb_of_blood View Post
She laughs a little, "thank-you, but you misunderstood. I merely meant that I'm not much of a dragon at all."

They begin to spiral down to a large grassy hillock. "We have cause to not like humans. They tend to-" She pauses as they touch down gently, and she releases him, hoping her tight grip around his waist hadn't left any bruises on his soft skin. "-attack dragons on sight, on my world."

As she folds away her wings, she walks past him and they brush gently against him, smooth and soft. Was the purposefully done?

An overhang in the hill sits before them. It doesn't look like much from the angle they're at. And actually, it isn't very much at all... but a small portal stretched over the mouth to an extensive series of caves.
Pyrus is not bruised. Oh...Well. Like you said, you're not much of a dragon. I don't understand why anyone would not like dragons...on my world they were awfully eccentric. Then they went extinct. The once mighty dragon's children are nothing more than fat lizards on my world now. He looks over at the hill. Is that the way?