Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
Art has a good point. Sounds like we're being kept in reserve for the moment, might as well go and prepare for that part if it comes to that. I'd say if things do descend into smash and grab as a last-ditch effort, let's still look into getting some outfits for those Team Magma jokers or something. Fewer things putting our actions to Rocket the better.

Paul recalls his creatures and prepares to head out.

If any of you need anything, give me a ringy-dingy, and if you want to come along with me, feel free. More the merrier. Otherwise, I suppose we will meet back here tomorrow morning? Ethan and Romeo to get into character, the rest of us to come along to the meet site and find the proper place to monitor the proceedings while unseen.

Unless a point is brought up, Paul heads out to search for wild mons.

[roll0]

Spoiler
Show
Location TBD; not sure if we're deciding by specific routes or general environments. Just rolling anyhow, let me know so I can fill in the rest.

Edit: don't suppose that can at least qualify for something on the lower side of lame?
You head north, looking for anything out of the ordinary, a Pokemon you could find. After a while you see a small yellow Pokemon, apparently digging for food or something.