Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
Gerald walks in, and looks around. Best to find the ones that fit the criteria, so he looks for 16 year old male fighters as he goes to a corner to apparently take notes.
Soon enough you manage to find a ring where a group of younger looking battlers are going at it. In the ring right now is a small grey Pokemon against a floating ball, oozing gas. They seem to be about the right age.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
'I don't want to miss this Copycat girl. I always wanted to meet her.'

Romeo wanders around the outskirts of the house, trying to spot someone by the windows or something.

Spoiler
Show
Perception roll: [roll0]
You don't manage to find anybody outside the house or see anyone looking out the windows, but you do catch a glint of metal under the front rug. Investigating it, you find a hide-a-key.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
Paul looks at the Center worker and shrugs.

Same old story. Creep here was a tad rough with this guy while we tried to catch him. Was going to see if you could bring him just to edge of consciousness so I can snag the cute little bugger and add him to the family.
"What's wrong with trainers these days? I remember when there was honor involved in a capture," the nurse says, pulling out a syring. "It'll be ^200."