Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
Ah who am I kidding, I cast SLIGHT UNDEAD!
So, does that mean you're ~10% undead? /rimshot

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
- Killing is okay (Wisdom 3 sin in WoD)
- Lethality of combat (WoD doesn't so much have a combat simulator as a murder simulator)
- It is possible to reach the absolute pinnacle of combat ability out of character generation.
- Magic is a factor of the environment and creative thinking rather than of the wizard.

Alternatively, if you just want this as an introduction to Creative Thaumaturgy, just have them play D&D characters except with access to the Mage magic system. Let them perform one magical action and one physical system a round. Just get them used to throwing around cool environmental effects with dramatic consequences. That actually seems like a good way to manage a transition.

Buying the books (Core WoD, Core Mage and Seers) is a necessity if you want to run a game.
This is going to be as quick and dirty as quick and dirty solutions get, but for D&D you might want to give them and your NPCs one of the Exalted defensive specials as a 1/encounter power (not necessarily a perfect defense, but something that can effectively mitigate an attack). That way neither the players nor the NPCs get instantly obliterated in the first round of combat.

Don't close off applications immediately. I've made a referral or two who are thinking it over.
Closing applications would require that I officially open applications, which I totally haven't-

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
I was going to humorously depict my desperation with allusions of murdering your enemies, stalking you, sabotaging rival corporations and possibly dressing up as a sex worker. Instead I'll just raise my hoof and maybe wiggle it so you see me.
Duly noted, applications accepted.

Choose your answer:

- Because I don't have $150 to buy a deck
- Because I don't want you to hate me for my powergamer play
- Because I don't want to hate you for daring to defeat me
- Because Internet Drama soured me on the concept
- Because we're on The Internet

Alterform was a professional at this but I haven't seen him in a while. Look him up and PM him?
I'm going with
-spent all my Magic card money on the OotS kickstarter and haven't bought any cards at all this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

hot darn!
Time to buy the book and start murdering fools!
And/or tell deep, moving stories in which I murder fools
You mean books. Multiple. We do not pursue a cheap hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
You sure? I could have sworn Hopereaver was the one with the higher rank.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
Hopereaver's the clever one right? :Trollface:

Edit - Oh man, image search for Hopereaver pulled up some old images linked in Ponythread.
Spoiler
Show

Posted by Deadly, first time around.

Um. I think it best if you dredge the Blender run-off vats thoroughly, Commadore. Infact a full search and scan of the whole station might be in order.
Okay, time out. I just want to set the record straight.
I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. This time.