So I'm coming to the conclusion that, in terms of world-building, I've developed too much of it to keep you guys from helping much (assuming, of course, that people besides Ninja still look at this thread). There's also my inexperience with directing a project such as this, meaning that I've left you hanging on several occasions when I could be channeling you towards empty spots on the map. So, in the interest of drumming up more support, and also in sparking more activity, here is a list of things that we have, and the things that could use more support.

Almantha:
  • Obsidia
  • We have the nomon, the fact that it's in a volcanic cavern, and Ominak Industries, which makes constructs among other things.
  • Apart from that, however, we don't have much. If you want to, say, expand on the nomon, or create a CEO of Ominak Industries, be my guest. (note, however, that Obsid likes to keep a close eye on Ominak, particularly if he has put forward a project of his own. Just something to keep in mind.)
  • Aquacor
  • Again, we have the aventi, we have Aquacor as a shape-shifting city made of water and ice, and we have the University of Aquacor. Also, I have something in mind for the ruling bodies of both the aventi and Aquacor as a whole: an oligarchy of the patriarchal or matriarchal figures of each school of aventi, known to outsiders as the Consortium of Schools, and a triumvirate of representatives that rules Aquacor itself. (the three represent the Consortium, the University, and the rest of the people, respectively).
  • If someone wants to, for example, make a proceedings for the Consortium, or expand on the University, or make up a new organization or something, go right ahead.
  • Saalarann
  • We have the kiria, we have Saalarann the airborne city, and... not much else. I'm actually going to cut the wingsuit-traceurs. I mean, why don't people just fly everywhere, even if they don't use the public-access teleporters? There's really no reason to even try and use the buildings.
  • if anyone feels passionately about the flying-squirrel traceurs, then by all means feel free to argue in their defense. Also, pretty much anything goes for Saalarann. Just remember two things: One, it's airborne, so anything not connected to buildings will fall down unless it has magical or mechanical propulsion and two: Saalarann has a democracy, housed in the center of town (in the same building that houses Saala's audience chamber, although you can't get there from the meeting area). However, you need to fly to get in there, and if you didn't show up, your vote isn't counted. (a loophole gleefully exploited on several occasions)
  • Dekonio
  • We have the elves, we have the giant tree of Dekonio, and we have the Sharenia library.
  • That said, the library is woefully under-described, as is elven society after their change to become more like plant-creatures. Note that Dekon likes to have a hand in everything, and will thus prune organizations that don't work or that he deems unnecessary.