1. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [PF] Fighter Revision (We Can Never Have Enough of Those!) [PEACH]

Dont forget that ability warblades get, Weapon Aptitude:

Spoiler
    Show
    "Weapon Aptitude (Ex): Your training with a wide range of weaponry and tactics gives you great skill with particular weapons. You qualify for feats that usually require a minimum number of fighter levels (such as Weapon Specialization) as if you had a fighter level equal to your warblade level -2. For example, as a 6th-level warblade, you could take Weapon Specialization, since you're treated as being a 4th-level fighter for this purpose. These effective fighter levels stack with any actual fighter levels you have. Thus, a fighter 2/warblade 4 would also qualify for Weapon Specialization."

Thats thew useless part. Disregard that

"You also have the flexibility to adjust your weapon training. Each morning, you can spend 1 hour in weapon practice to change the designated weapon for any feat you have that applies only to a single weapon (such as Weapon Focus). You must have the newly designated weapon available during your practice session to make this change. For example, if you wish to change the designated weapon for your Weapon Focus feat from greatsword to longsword, you must have a longsword available to practice with during your practice session.

You can adjust any number of your feats in this way, and you don't have to adjust them all in the same way. However, you can't change the weapon choices in such a way that you no longer meet the prerequisite for some other feat you possess. For instance, if you have both Weapon Focus (longsword) and Weapon Specialization (longsword), you can't change the designated weapon for Weapon Focus unless you also change the weapon for Weapon Specialization in the same way."

Thats the part any self respecting fighter would love, and should have.

Otherwise everything seems pretty much perfect to me. Oh, how about a high, medium and low save? Thats a personal touch I add to my homebrew but thats your choice.

Edit: Actually, I think that is a thing that happens when there is nothing glaringly bad to pick at. If someone's reaction is "Yeah thats good" They usually wont post to say that. The more balanced you make it the less people you get to say anything
    Last edited by Kane0; 2012-05-03 at 05:07 AM.
    Roll for it
    5e Houserules and Homebrew
    Old Extended Signature
    Awesome avatar by Ceika