View Single Post

Thread: Myth Drannor

1. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Myth Drannor

Talarasha motions Luisa to check the supplies herself. Upon opening one of the boxes, she finds a foot-long stick with a clear stone set in its end, two small bottles full of a bluish liquid, and two jet-black disks approximately 8 inches across. A survey of the three other boxes find the same contents in each.

As the ancient elf descends from the platform, he walks over to look over the map, pointing at the "X" marked in red ink upon it.

"I deemed this the safest location to send you that is close to the city but not quite inside it. I will send this map with you, and, yes, if you venture into the dead magic zones, for none of your enchanted gear or spells will function. This can prove advantageous if properly utilized, however, as nobody else's magicks will work there either."

Pausing to listen to Urlom, he nods and replies.

"This teleportation circle spell is a particular creation of mine, with a circle against evil built right into it. That is the most I can do, so be wary of any that may follow you back as they may not be blocked from also utilizing the circle. Are there any more questions before you depart?"

Spoiler
    Show
    The contents of each box:
    -1 Everglowing Sunrod (normal sunrod, but can be activated and de-activated as a move action, and will never 'burn out'. Like a high-class everburning torch)
    -2 Potions of Aid (CL 5)
    -2 blast disks (MIC pg. 152)