Quote Originally Posted by Grail View Post
Hold the Line allows the character to make an AoO against any opponent that charges him. This would definitely allow him to make an AoO against both and

Also, for all those that think that would have got Sneak Attack damage, it is possible, but only if she has the Opportunist special ability, and then only with a single arrow.

Even if she was next to Tarquin and was directly opposite an ally, you can only flank squares that you threaten, and you cannot threaten squares with a missile weapon, only a melee weapon.
Haley seems to get Sneak Attacks that look a little implausible by the rules. Whatever. I doubt there is a better explanation than her combat concept is a pretty competent rogue archer, so she will just plain get sneaks attacks sometimes. I am okay with fudging the rules as long as it seems pretty clear we are not trying to be perfect.

Hold the Line seems to fit the smacking dealt against Belkar. I would also point out Elusive Target: Cause Overreach seems like a reasonable match for what happened to Roy.

While neither feat is Core, they are both solid, game balance reasonable feats from Complete Warrior.