Um, I just thought of a plothole in that scenario (and if it's intentional, great, I'm all for that backstory to the library either way). Where did the fire come from in the first place? And how did it get put out? Also, you have two "white" chapters, one pertaining to Saalarann, the other to general knowledge. I changed the Saalarann department's color to yellow below.

Spoiler
Show
My current thought is that there was no fire, just Dekon growing thorny vines out of the walls to safeguard the tomes of necromancy that led to Arrusif's rebirth, and all the incriminating evidence collected by Sharenia, Dekon, and Arrusif safely locked behind the doors of the Black Chapter (solid ebony, and the only room that is blocked from public access). Of course, Sharenia was caught in these vines, but she knew too much.

As for the rest of the library, I'm going to give a description of the entrance area of the Library:
As you walk into the library, you notice that all sound seems to fade away, leaving only the hushed murmers of scholars at their work. You see six archways, three on each side, while opposite you is a relief of the woman whose sacrifice gave the library its name. the arch to your left, closest to the door, is flanked by bright crimson flowers, while the arch closer to the relief is similarly adorned with blue-green rushes. The archways on the opposite side are decorated with dark green needles and yellow clusters of trumpet-shaped flowers, respectively. Between the Green and Yellow archways is another arch, facing out onto the morning sun, bedecked in white clusters of bell-shaped flowers. Opposite the White archway, however, is a door, the only door present save the entrance. The door is a solid ebony double door, heavy-looking despite its size, with no flowers or reeds to adorn its frame. Instead, thorned vines jealously grip the door, holding it fast against any show of strength. In the very center of the room, there is a circular desk, behind which sit the Librarian's assistants.