Damien was grinning like an idiot and couldn't help but chuckle at the exchange; it also made him forget that he had two people talking to him through his mind. It made him wonder if this is how Aden's felt when they bonded the first few times.

Believe me Chi the honor is all mine! Sorry about the question storm, I was just so..., he thought fighting the urge to rub his hair, and settling for gripping his forearms while grinning. Honestly, just having you resting on my head is a great honor in on itself! I'll have to thank Caitlin... he paused for a moment as he raised an eye brow at Caitlin, ...assuming she can't already here me in here. I'm not exactly use to having three-way calling in here, he added with a grin.

He paused for a moment, and swallowed. He couldn't help asking any more; it might just be the adrenaline talking; but he just had to ask. Hey, Chi I got a question., he paused for a moment to gather his thoughts and courage. You see...I have this gift,and it let's me...connect with a pokemon. It helps me talk to them, understand them better. And well. Damien paused swallowing hard, this was a lot tougher to do than he had thought it'd be. In fact he was pretty sure his hands were shaking. I was wondering if you could, maybe, let to connect with you.

It's perfectly safe I promise! You can ask Aden, his partner, if you want. It's just, I've never tried before on a Psychic, and I mean, your The Wishmaker! It would be like my birthday and christmas all rolled up together if you'd let me try. So please, would you do me the honors? Pretty please with cherries on top! he hastily added pleadingly; and with that he awaited for what felt like the most important reply of his life.