Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"It will be fine I'm sure, I'm a little curious to see what you've prepared,"
He said as the unicorn pony in the suit floated the scotch for Balboa. Balboa took a little sip.
The Fruit salad looked fine. Some apples, a little honey, what looked to be oranges or clementines, a couple walnuts, and some bits of a few other complimentary fruits that are not coming to my mind right now.

The salad was a rather standard Caesar salad with various choices in terms of dressing. It tasted pretty good for being made by chefs without much reputation.

The vegetarian sushi consisted of Inarizushi, the well known makizushi, and Uramaki,

Inarizushi in this case is green beans, carrots, rice, and Arctium lappa wrapped in fried tofu.

Makizushi was the common type, a vegetable ingredient wrapped in rice, and contained with a seaweed wrap.

Uramaki had the seaweed on the inside, and the rice on the outside. The rice was then coated with toasted sesame seeds, and the inside had avocado.

Mystic's sushi on the other hand had various types of dead animals contained in or on them such as shrimp, salmon, freshwater eel or squid.

The last thing Mystic was eating was various crabs, which probably looked rather horrifying to Balboa. She had a plate of really small ones that she ate whole, and a plate with a rather large one that she steadily tore the limbs off of, cracked the limbs open, pulled out the meat, dipped it in butter, and then ate. To a normal pony disgusting, to her, absolutely delicious.