Quote Originally Posted by Ninjadeadbeard View Post
Two things I thought of:

Draek Sindr
Excellent idea, especially for a nicely villainous figure for arcs in Obsidia.
Spoiler
Show
However, there are a few things wrong with the design, IMO. One, for an individual connected with Obsid, whose entire existence is based upon obfuscation of his dragonness, Sindr's name is remarkably unsubtle. (I mean, "Drake Cinder"? What party wouldn't take a glance at that and realize instantly what he was?) Two, I'm not certain whether to allow half-dragons in the first place (mostly a question of physics and logistics, although if the deed could have been done, magic would take care of the rest), although the character can easily be switched to a normal human who knows and has few qualms about working for a dragon in a human intelligence's clothing. What's more, a major part of the Obsidia arc (if I haven't mentioned this before, I'm sorry) is Obsid's trying to hatch several dragon eggs in secret, and becoming paranoid and hyper-protective whenever anyone gets too close.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjadeadbeard View Post
The Saalarann Grand Prix
([/grammarnazi])
Love it, especially with the difference between the human track and the kirian track. Perfect for a high-octane sporting event which the PCs can use to get in contact with Saala. However, Saalarann has been basically free-floating over Therinos since its construction, and thus there would need to be some teleport spell to get the racers from their starting points in Saalarann to wherever the beginning of the track is. This can be sidestepped with traditional uniforms or jerseys worn by the kiria and worked into the design of the Draalwa of each human participant sigiled with teleport spells or simply acting as targets for teleport spells cast by Saala. These uniforms would also have ghost sound sigils on them, to alert the wearer that the race is beginning in "3, 2, 1, GO!" Of course, the teleport functionality would be rather useless in the Saalarann Classic, but you can see why it would be added once the market grew for races "abroad".