Thread: Adventures in Sigil - IC - Part III [4E]

1. - Top - End - #177
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in Sigil - IC - Part III [4E]

Shep
    HP
    82/114
    AC 36, Fortitude 29, Reflex 32, Will 31
    (Note, all enemies other than the H14 and U18 guards are granting combat advantage to Shep. Against them his defenses are as follows. Also, enemies do not gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls if they have combat advantage against him.)
    AC 40, Fortitude 31, Reflex 34, Will 33

The draegoloth most certainly felt much safer with its cloud of darkness around it. The goliath chuckled, watching the strange, mutated creature. If only it knew that he could see just fine.

Even with alien force attempting to wheedle its way into his mind with icy fingers, the Shepherd moved with supernatual force and speed--such speed that the air around him crackled with static energy. He stopped dead, winds whipping about him, and thrust his palm outwards into midair. Unsurprisingly nothing connected...except the air around the felled draegoloth across the web exploded with electricity.

Some feet away, the Shepherd became the thunder.

Spoiler
    Show

Shep can still see because of his robe of eyes, which prevents him from being blinded.

Move Action: Shift to L10

Action Point - Standard Action: Fist of the Whirling Tempest attack technique.
    Attack vs. I8 Draegoloth's Reflex: (1d20+24)[36]
    Damage: (3d6+19)[26] lightning damage, and it's dazed until the end of my next turn. It is also weakened until the end of my next turn, because I spent an action point.
    Effect: Shep activates an aura 1 that lasts until the start of his next turn. Any creature that enters or starts its turn in the aura will take 1d6 + 9 thunder damage, or 1d6 + 13 thunder damage if it is granting combat advantage to Shep.
    The draegoloth and the guard can both make an opportunity attack against Shep, since this is a ranged attack.

No Action: Centered Flurry of Blows. Targeting the guard in M10, he takes 9 damage, and Shep slides him 2 squares to the right, right off the edge. Shep also targets the draegoloth in K11 for 9 damage, and slides him to M11, where he'll take (1d6+12)[17] thunder damage. Then, with Starblade Flurry, he'll target the draegoloth he hit with the attack, it'll take 9 damage, and he'll slide it 2 squares to K10, where he will take (1d6+12)[15] thunder damage.

Saving Throw: (1d20)[14]
    Last edited by Haberdashery; 2012-05-05 at 09:26 PM.