Profiles of the Minds

Dekon
God of Earth, known as the Living Tree. A kindly God, he controls the plants around Dekonio. His mouthpiece is a sapling, his symbol is a pinecone. His favored people are the elves, and they look upon him as children do their father. He is lawful good. However, he sees himself as more of a gardener than a father, and will not hesitate to make an "evil" decision if it provides the best outcome for all. Also, he is devoted to his best friend, Obsid, his best friend since before their ascension.
Spoiler
Show
Make that "Arrusif". He and Dekon have been working together since Arrusif became a lich, with Dekon working to curb Arrusif's more needlessly destructive plots.

Obsid
God of Fire, known as the Soul of Flame. Feels a great responsibility towards the people of his city, and will routinely hold back lava flows so that people can escape. True Neutral, in theory. After Dekon gifted the nomon to him, they quickly became his favored people, even more so than the humans who flood the city. His mouthpiece is a sleeping dragon, his symbol is a folded wing of flame. However, he has become strangely distracted of late, and highly defensive and evasive when questioned. Luckily, hardly anyone questions him.
Spoiler
Show
This is because a clutch of dragon eggs from his ascension is incubating in lava and just about to hatch. He is thus trying to hold the magma in their chamber while keeping anyone else from finding them and discovering his secret.

Aqua
Goddess of Water, known as the Source of All. Vivacious and energetic as she was in life, and takes a great interest in sculpting water and ice into aesthetic shapes. Chaotic Good, mostly. If any people would be favored by her, it would be the aventi, but for the most part she doesn't care much about the day-to-day workings of her city. Her mouthpiece is an empty throne with tentacles of water surrounding it, her symbol is a teardrop falling into a snowflake.
Spoiler
Show
However, she is beginning to dabble in the mind-affecting powers of water magic. At the bottom of the lake she created, there is a bubble of air, in which float several unconscious people. They are connected in a sort of biological computer, through magical synchronization of thought, and Aqua uses this makeshift computer as memory capacity and extra data cycles. Thankfully for the occupants, she has not hit upon the idea of using adrenalin for purposes of overclocking, or she has but considers it abhorrent.

Saala
Goddess of Air, known as the Breath of Sky. Lawful Neutral to the core, she wrote the code of conduct that all four of the Minds adhere to. Her favored people are the kiria, but that favoritism simply exists in a trust in them to do the right thing. Has a great weakness for the Saalarann Grand Prix, to the point where she has specifically hired several water mages to be trained in scrying, simply so she and the people of Saalarann can watch the race in greater detail. her mouthpiece is a thunderous cyclone, and her symbol is a stylised version of the same.
Spoiler
Show
What, were you expecting a plot twist?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjadeadbeard View Post
Well. I'm up waaaay too late right now, but it's 2:30 in California. Since you posted at 12:30 (according to my clock) I'm guessing you're somewhere east of the Mississippi...assuming American residency (and really, why would I ever think anyone would hold residency elsewhere at all ).
I'm actually in Michigan right now, to answer your question.