Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
"Yeah, I was afraid of that." Where to go? Hm, maybe she should find the others. She goes in search of Paul and Romeo, letting Prolios out. Two Psychics scanning was better than one. Scan for other humans.
The two of you scan for humans, soon finding the void that was the delivery man, a newly awakened Romeo, and then Paul and some other Pokemon, that thoughts rolling off of them enough to make you vomit. Prolios actually does, coating the floor in thing slime.

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
Well that was curtious of you. May I ask one question?
"Oh course my boy!"

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
'Did that thing just? Did I? Sorry girl, you're a cool mon and all but I ain't like Archie. I'm not into man on 'mon action.' He scans it anyway.
The 'dex soon comes up with it as Jynx. It stares at you with hungry eyes for a second before going back to Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
Paul eyes up the Jynx approaching him, listening to it attempt to seduce him in his mind. His gaze takes in every pseudo-feminine curve in its body, lingering on the plump, full lips.

Hmmm.....look at that mouth. Does make a man wonder. And I could always blame it on psychic persuasion later...

A tempting offer, sweet thing. Copycat, I know you can hear me. Now we play my game. You come up to me and tell me that YOU give up. Say it loud and proud, for all to hear. Or be prepared for a sort of psychic onslaught that even a mind as twisted as yours cannot withstand. I imagine it will further scar dear Artemis as well. We'll call that the icing on this delicious beastiality cake.

Hurry up. The clock is ticking!

Paul's hand drifts down toward his zipper...
Pull out! Everyone, get out of the Jynx's mind! you hear, not shouted mentally, but across the intercoms in the house.

Just you and me baby, the Jynx says, sliding a hand up your shirt. Well, you, me, that 'mon of your with quite the head, and that kisser on the bed. Invite him over, won't you? she says, pressing herself against you.