Sephyrdiam- A... comet?

Sephyrdiam turned to look at the comet which now surrounded the world, spinning idly as it turned in unison with the gyroscope of eternal flame. He paused to consider the damage it might cause if it were to fall to the world, but seeing that it hadn't yet, he simply turned to the great journey his beloved Czar were now on.

A Journey, and a Leader

The Green Man strode forth, knowing the layout of the land like it were a part of his own body. feeling the slight weighted footsteps of the Czar as their padded feet stepped upon the soil, bits of dirt caught beneath their clawed toes. Onwards they walked, even the First and his betrothed took to the march, spearheading their trail with the Green Man at the lead. They past over hills, through mountains, and soon found themselves in lush green forests.

"We are almost there my friends, the home of your kin in creation is near."

Excitement poured over them, and their pace quickened. They moved forward with ecstatic impetus, and soon they saw it.

A beautiful tree hanging upon the rise of a cliff, with crashing blue waters below. Its roots sprawled over the cliff side, neatly anchoring it and its stony foundation in place. Great lofty leaves swayed in the wind, upheld by majestic branches. The air smelled of the sea and floral scents. The setting sun slowly sank behind its branches, coloring the sky a shade of gold.

There, at the towering tree's base were the majority of the Dryads, the first four at the front of the welcoming committee.

Parsley, the first of the Earth Dryads.

Sage, the first of the Air Dryads.

Rosemary, the first of the Water Dryads.

Thyme, the first of the Fire Dryads.

Yes, all four were there to welcome the Czar to their home, their beautiful home. It was then that the Green Man flew between them, rising into the air towards both creatures.

"Listen! Fair Dryads and Strong Czar, listen to my words. Sephyrdiam did not make me out of fancy or willy nilly! Nay, he made me for one good purpose. As he cannot always tend to you as much as he would hope to, he has sent me in his stead. I am his verdant hand, and I am to be your leader, now and forevermore. Know that I will be here always, rain or sun. Now... let us make merry and dance 'neath the moon! Live, and know that Sephyrdiam is with you all!"

And for the rest of the night, a rowdy rompus took place, as the newly united Dryads and Czar feasted and made festivities deep into the eve. Their home was here, and their natural civilization made its first of many roots.