Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
"Thank you, Cloud." she said, and let Cloud touch it. It's not like it would harm anything. Her mane was very soft, and it was safe to assume her tail was equally soft. "I've been working on trying to look better, so I'm glad to hear that it's working somewhat." she said, not addressing the pile of snacks further.
She gladly touched Smoothie's mane and giggled. "Oooh...very soft...your work paid off." Spark just kinda watched waiting for Cloud to have her fill. "You should touch it too big brother."

"What? I uh...no...its okay...I'd rather n-"

"Touch it Sparky!"
She scolded him. "Or I'll tell mommy about the time you snuck out of the civic center to go see the Shimmer...Dimmer...guy and the fight scene."

"What..! How do you know...gyah...nevermind, why am I not surprised you know," He shook his head in exasperation and then looked at Smoothie giving her an awkward smile. "Sorry." He whispered and touched her mane. To his surprise, it was nice and soft. "Oh....I....it is soft." He quickly withdrew his hoof and just felt weird. "Anyways...I gotta get the snacks to Pyrite....so..get off the wagon Cloud if yer going to stay here and admire Smoothie's mane."

"Okay," She hopped off the wagon.