Quote Originally Posted by Landis963 View Post
There are certain cliches that I'd like to avoid on principle: The Fire mage is always the hothead (when logically, they should be the most stoic and controlled of casters, to avoid losing control), the Air mage is always the one that's out to have a good time, the water mage is always the literal ice queen, etc.
Wasn't critcising. In fact, I also like Fire Mages who have to be calm (or else boom).

Quote Originally Posted by Landis963 View Post
Yes. All of the throne rooms are just below the place with the magic nexus in each city. Dekon's is just beneath the canopy(in fact, it is the last room in the trunk before it splits off into smaller branches, and if you look up, you can barely see the magic nexus that powers him. Saala's is just above the voting hall, and is bare of any decoration save windows at regular intervals and three orbs set into the floor in a circle around the center of the room. This is where Saala generates her mouthpiece (which can be any size, BTW, and in fact Saala has found "as tall as the room" to be a conveniently imposing size for the purposes of greeting supplicants and champions). Aqua's is similarly at the top of the central tower (incidentally, this central tower is the one constant of Aquacor's skyline), and her throne is opposite the archway where someone can press open the door. Obsid's throne room is encrusted with the gold, minerals, and jewels he found in life, and the floor is etched with the dragon's image, curled up and expanded to fit the room.

Spoiler
Show
So naturally, when the floor of Obsid's room rises up to attack the party, they are given fair warning of what their opposition is.
Alright, nice. So, what do they look like as Minds? I assumed originally that they were like that pic I showed you earlier, the big glowing rock. Sort of transformed into these great self-aware artifacts of power that could project their power and influence across the world, but they were confined physically. Am I correct in these assumptions?