1. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy scratched his head awkwardly, but still pointed back down towards the lake. "It's that way, ma'am. But...well, you might want to check on them later. They're not quite 'exquisite', I haven't had a chance to tidy them up recently. I was planning on getting on that...soon-ish? Maybe in the next week or so?"
    "A week?? But..!"

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Wait, why don't we let you do your errand..."
    "And we can take her and do some cleaning?"

The two cheered at the idea that had popped into their heads -- they could help this stranger *and* their friend Sandy at the same time!

"Even if the beach isn't perfectly tidy, art is about passion!"
    "Passion!"
    "So we'll clean so passionately, it'll be the perfect subject! She can even do a before and after!"

For an idea of theirs, this actually sounded...Almost reasonable.

"It'll be just like a Jean-François Milllet painting, or a Ponycasso!"
    ...Of course, those two painters had nothing to do with each-other, but it's the idea that counts.

"I've come to Bridle Shores, to see the lake and beach, to be inspired, right now, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've hit an artist's block, lacking the motivation to paint to lift the brush,"
    She swoonfully signed and slumped her shoulders.

And then a flashed Sandy a smallannoyed smiley sort of expression. "But apparently the upkeep was lacking."

"Also Jean Francois the griffon painter? I love his use of sedated colors...I once met him at his art exhibition, okay, maybe not meet him, but stared starry eyed from afar,"
    She went on and on getting wholly distracted.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-05-07 at 02:05 PM.