View Single Post

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: XIII Beats

1. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: XIII Beats

Lexin moaned as his sense began to come back. A quiet rumbling, which turned into mechanical noises as the sounds became clearer. He sat up before even trying to open his eyes and slapped himself on the cheeks a couple times to wake himself up. His eyes sting as they adjusted to the light as if he had been sleeping forever, but he was sure only moments had passed. Before his vision was clear he heard his long-time friend Alenbair making jokes. He laughed as he stood up slowly and looked around, his body feeling like a ton of bricks.

"Heh...I'm pretty sure it's not possible to drink as much as I must have to feel this bad."

Lexin noticed other kids from his town too...Palom who was always arguing with him about which heroes were best while he would always disagree based on the weapon they used. There was also a young boy named Christopher who he had saved from a notorious group of bullies on a few occasions. The other boy he only knew from rumors of his odd experiments, but he had never personally met him. He walked over to Alen and stretched his hand out.

"You alright? Any idea what all of this is?"
    Last edited by Toad477; 2012-05-07 at 02:51 PM.
    Gaming Resume:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Game systems played:
    D&D Modern, 3.5 and 4.0
    Naruto D20
    Anime D20
    BESM 3rd
    Dragonball Z
    Mutants and Mastminds

Game Systems I've GMed:
    D&D 3.5 and 4.0