1. - Top - End - #1100
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Class and Level Geekery VIII (spoilers ahoy!)

Quote Originally Posted by RMS Oceanic View Post
    Okay. Under the same circumstance I've added [Sidestep Charge or Robilar's Gambit]. I've also pegged his Dex as at least 13 because both of those feat possibilities require a Dex of 13.
    Great. Suggestions for further additions:

Improved Trip: Lack of AoO from Roy on Tarquin's trip attempt in panel 2;
    Hold the Line: Tarquin stabbing Belkar mid-jump with the arrow.

As per Tarquin's three attacks in 852, I've pegged his maximum level at 15 for now.
    Just because he did 3 attacks on a full attack does not mean he can't do more. One of the reasons, as mentioned, may be his desire to keep up his disguise as Thog (who, so far, has shown a full attack of 3). And in general Tarquin has been very lax during this fight, not being dead set on destroying the Order at all.

Another valid reason, also mentioned above, is that Tarquin may have a few levels in a non-full-BAB class (e.g. personally, I love a level of Cloistered Cleric, Swordsage or even Rogue on my warriors).

So, while we can be certain that Tarquin is at least level 11 due to 3 attacks, we can't be sure that he's not higher than 15. That would be ridiculous to assume, anyway, since Elan is 15, and Tarquin defeated him effortlessly at his own game (pun-duel).

Based solely on the attacks, I'd rather list Tarquin's level as 11+.
    Last edited by Lothston; 2012-05-08 at 12:45 PM.