1. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Tower of God: an Infinite Canvas comic from Korea

Quote Originally Posted by tomaO2 View Post
    So, Aquillion, tell me more about this blog with the Black March illustration. I never read it before. I checked around on the webcomic page but I didn't see any blog.
    Remember, it's in Korean. Assuming you can read Korean (or just want to see the pictures), it's here.

He posts a new post there with every page, giving some commentary. He's also given a lot of information about the tower's world.

Luckily, fans have translated it here. Another collection of translations is here.

Translations for the individual after-chapter translations can be found on Batoto's forums, eg. here is the one for Season 2 Chapter 13. Though I think the people translating the comic itself now put those blogs after every chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilphon View Post
    Items hold the advantage of not having to bother with making a contract, while ability has the advantage of being impossible to take away and is much more open-ended.
    Technically, IIRC, the contract for an item is made when the item is created, and the item will only work on floors that its contract covers. I'm pretty sure that's what they said during Baam's Shinsoo lessons, anyway.

Likewise, the Great Families still require contracts, but they have a sort of "group contract" that covers the entire family -- that's why Laure was able to use Shinsoo to attack in the Crown Game, before anyone had made any contracts.

Irregulars, of course, are different, and have an unknown ability to (sometimes) manipulate Shinsoo without a contract. But as far as we know, they're the only ones who can do so (aside from, I guess, the Guardians, who presumably don't have to make contracts with themselves.)
    Last edited by Aquillion; 2012-05-08 at 08:04 PM.