Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
Cue Lone Star's deadpanned expression. You don't know much about Neighcrons, do you?

He got up and moved over to where he kept his armies (giving Es a very nice view). Well, let's see... my Grey Knightmares are built for melee but terrible for beginners... And i was a beginner when i made them, so they suck insanely even if you have access to Icy's knowledge of the game... Space Dragons, maybe... Or Blood Angels... Nah, they rely on ranged weapons in concert with melee to work properly... Oooh! How about Rainbow Scars? They're mostly pegasi but if you want melee and/or fast, they're the way to go.

How a writer managed to earn enough money to get and maintain this many armies is a question best left to the same mystery box of the universe as questions like 'if a split personality threatens to commit suicide, is it a hostage situation' or 'do trainers eat their pokemon' or even 'does slaanesh sit or stand when it pees'.
Esmeralda chuckled. "Let's just say I rather not use Icy's knowledge for this, even if I do have access to them. Rainbow Scars, you say? Hmmmmm, I like the sound of that. Tell me more."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
[The Cirrus - Hangar]

"As you wish, Cap'n." Sandy took a more comfortable position in his wheelchair.

Not even his rigorous discipline could keep the sigh of relief in. Or keep him from grinning like a big goofball. "Silverpine. Good to see you're back with us again, buddy."

(Should probably wait for Blaze, Rainbow, whoever else is here)
"Yeah, well, being on the verge of death isn't fun either," Silverpine riposted playfully.