So, I hit 74 this morning when lockpicking hit 95. I nearly hit 75 a few minutes later when I used the Infinium. My Sneak & Pickpocket are rising but not as fast as I'd like. I think I'm going to train Sneak this level instead of Pickpocket... I've dumped some of my leftover perk points into Sneak to try and help it level faster. Since it's clear sneak attacking is raising it faster, I took the liberty of smithing up a pair of daedric daggers (>180 damage on each, unenchanted). Archery continues its slow climb toward 100 as my last attack skill to get there.

I've been knocking out some of the misc & daedric quests that were clogging up my journal. This includes Red Eagle's sword, which I think I've had in the journal since I was in single digits. Another one that's been in my journal almost as long involves a drinking game, which I've been hesitant to try because a> it smells of being a daedric quest and b> it smells of being a Hangover movie homage, and in real life I'm a teetotaller/prohibitionist.

I've also become thane of a couple more cities, but apparently there isn't a house to get in Dawnstar or Morthal. Pity

Speaking of Dawnstar, I actually reloaded a game because of a dragon attack there. An elder dragon managed to take out *both* of the blacksmiths (it's a married couple) before I could get to it.