Thread: Climbing Mount Olympus (IC)

1. - Top - End - #233
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Climbing Mount Olympus (IC)

Spoiler
    Show
    Will for Half vs 49: (1d20+19)[39]
    With a +19 modifier I highly doubt that I'm going to succeed...
    Current HP if fail: 331-80= 251

Throwing up an arm in a vain attempt out of instinct to try and lessen the blow from the energy blast, Angela take it full force. "Ergg...!"

Somehow she stays upright without being blasted away and clenches her fist as she continues to fly to her right so that all the ranged flyers aren't all sitting in a neat little basket for the titan to blow up. 'This is going to be much harder then that mock godling we fought yesterday it seems... Lets hope that this battle doesn't last too long.' She thinks to her comrades.

Drawing her bow once more she continues firing off her energy arrows with hopes that one will find its mark and deal copious amounts of damage.

Spoiler
    Show

Flying 35ft towards the titan, to be ~195' away, and 35ft off to the side.

Skirmish and Ranged Sneak Attack are not within their required 30ft range so I won't be adding that damage.

• Copy&Pasta'd
    • Find the Gap stored in a Glyph disregards the target's armor, shield, and natural armor bonuses (including any enhancement bonuses) to Armor Class. [After this will have 9 rounds left with this boost]
    • Manyshot with 4 arrows gives -8 penalty to hit on all arrows.
    • Range Penalty of -2 to attack rolls
    • Heroes' Feast +1 morale bonus on attack rolls
    • Splitting enhancement doubles the number of attacks, rolling same attack bonus to hit for each pair of arrows. Each Force arrow bypasses DR.
    • If the Titan is a Arcane Spellcaster (as I doubt its a Undead or Construct yet don't know if this applies), add +4 to the damage.

Attack Rolls
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack 1: (1d20+19)[39] Edit: +10 more since its supposed to be +29 not +19. Making this threatening a critical.
    Attack 2: (1d20+29)[30]
    Attack 3: (1d20+29)[46]
    Attack 4: (1d20+29)[45]
    Attack 5: (1d20+29)[48]
    Attack 6: (1d20+29)[45]
    Attack 7: (1d20+29)[45]
    Attack 8: (1d20+29)[42]

Damage
    Spoiler
    Show

1: (2d6+10)[18]
    2: (2d6+10)[15]
    3: (2d6+10)[16]
    4: (2d6+10)[15]
    5: (2d6+10)[14]
    6: (2d6+10)[17]
    7: (2d6+10)[15]
    8: (2d6+10)[22]

• Woodland Archer feat's Adjust for Range manuever gives a +4 bonus for each subsequent missed shot this round.
    • Woodland Archer feat's Pierce the Foilage allows my ranged attacks to not incur miss chance next round if I hit it once this round.
    • Ring of Entropic Deflection and Skirmish AC activate.

If this is out of turn, I apologize. Just making sure that I don't forget to make my Save/turn as this doesn't seem to be updating like it should for me...
    Last edited by Igneel; 2012-05-12 at 12:52 AM.

"Words ought to be chosen with greater care then either clothing or weaponry. For they can last much longer than the former, and cut deeper than the latter."

-Doomraga's Revenge by T.A. Barron

Extended Homebrew Signature