Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
Storytime!

Kashi shakes his head, indicating he already has a name, but takes off anyway. Hekta better hold on tightly!

Not wanting her to get scared, the serpentine dragon decides to just do a loop of the lake and then back to the common area, skimming low over the water for most of the trip and letting his claws drag over the surface lightly before swooping upwards and looping around in a tight arc.

He'll head back to where they took off from, unless Hekta somehow indicates that she wants to go elsewhere.
Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
[Rowan Cabin]

"Right," Eric says, picking up the dirty dishes, "I hope to see you again soon then. It was good talking to you - maybe the babies can all meet the next time you're over," He is, of course, referring to Cessie's children. He'll then take the dishes into the kitchen to wash.
Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
Rowan Cabin

"And I've got to be going. I promised Sophie I'd talk with her for a while this evening, and I don't want to disappoint. Goodbye to you both, and keep in touch!" Julie heads out the front door after Eric goes to do the dishes, leaving Sakura and Cessie standing in the living room on their own.
Storytime!

Having never flown before, on a dragon no less, Hekta looks extremely fascinated by the brief tour over GloG. Her claws dig in tightly into Kashi's scales as she holds on to him. Only after a moment she seems to have got used to the wind and adjusts her seat accordingly.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Can we go to the city? I must show Elias!" She exclaims, pointing towards inside in the distance.

[Rowan Cabin]

"Farewell. Hope we see each other again." Cessie bids them before leaving with the dryad and Laela.