1. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: 3.5 Monk Campaign: A Boot to the Head (IC)

Necahual, even less capable than her brother at stealth, says to Han as he begins to scamper, "I'll provide you a diversion to help your stealth."

She stomps into the store, attempting to make sure that she is the primary target-of-interest for goblin eyes and ears. She strolls right into the shop, whistling, and says, "Pardon me, are you the proprieter? Great. I'd like to get a bag of flour, a pound of butter, two hand kegs of ale, a hammer, a tin of carpenter's nails, and a new blade for my saw. Oh, and your heads on a pike."
    Spoiler
    Show
    She readies an action with her quarterstaff to crack the skull of the first goblin that comes her way.

She is sure to stand in an open area where she might be easily surrounded, or goblins might try to pass her (Combat Reflexes), but she'll do so with Combat Expertise of 2 (CE2)
    * Attack: (1d20+3)[22], including CE2.
    * Damage: (1d6+4)[7]
    * AC is now 16.

What type of armor do these guys wear?

You said "bigger" ... do you just mean more muscular/ burly ... or do you mean "much bigger" ... as in Size Medium (vice Size Small)?
    Last edited by PSinger; 2012-05-12 at 02:48 PM.
    Current Games
    Curse of the Crimson Throne: Dušana Essert(Zeta), & Fathi (Phi) and Hülya (Eta) Sharif of House al-Din
    Legacy of Fire: Water Prince Rafiq Karim
    Rise of the Runelords: Keghart Valdemar & Valbard the Velociraptor
    Savage Tide: Rabbi Eliezer "Lazer" Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Serpent's Skull: Harsk! (yes, that one)
    Shattered Star: Lilim
    Strange Aeons: Dorn