1. - Top - End - #444
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Elemental's Excitingly Excellent Random Banter: No.CLXXVII

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Errr. What do you mean by first import? Also, if we're really doing this for real.

Crystal > Yellow > White > Black > Silver > Gold > Red > Blue > Emerald > Sapphire > Ruby > Diamond > Pearl
    The first game I ever imported, bought directly from Japan and got it shipped, my parents were insane for allowing me to do so and definitely opened the floodgates for many more to come.

Platinum>Gold>Sapphire>Mystery Dungeons>Green>Pokemon Battle Revolution>Fire Red>Yellow>Pokemons Stadium 2>Silver>Pokemon Stadium 1>Diamond>Red>Pokemon Snap>Hey you Pikachu>Pikachu's Adventure>Emerald>Pearl>Blue>White>Ruby> Crystal>Black>Leaf Green

I may be missing some games, but this are all I remember clearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I remember Pokémon Silver. It was my first Gameboy game, and boy did I love it.

Sadly, the cartridge ran out of battery power many years ago, and the battery is soldered to the circuits, so I can't change it either (at least not without risking damage to the game). The only way to keep a save is by at all times keep it in our Gameboy Advanced, which in turn must be running 24/7, and it must have its charger disconnected and reconnected ~2 times per day because it stops charging when the battery is full. The hassle isn't worth it, sadly.
    I tried to replace it on my Crystal's it worked nicely, though I had helped from my father.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    So I guess Blackadder Goes Fourth isn't as popular as the other series' in America? Why on Earth not? The ending is so good...
    Anything with Hugh Laurie, Rowan Atkinson and Stephen Fry is going to be too awesome for America.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-05-12 at 03:25 PM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.