Quote Originally Posted by Qaera View Post
That all sounds fun, except for the drunk AP Shaco. Drunk and AP Shaco don't sound like fun. I would love to play LoL 10 hours straight, considering I don't get to play often. Perfecting my last hitting would be really fun.

You're entire argument seems to be that the only thing CLG wants to do is get drunk.

~
I think you underestimate the entertainment value that being on drugs has. Especially to drug addicts. It would not be entirely inaccurate to call Saint Vicious an alcoholic, seeing as his most recent Tweet involves alcohol. Saint also enjoys playing AP shaco, because its fun to just walk around and try to one shot people. Trolling is hilariously fun, especially if you are playing against people that are worse than you (and in normals thats mostly what you get).

Last hitting is a chore. Its a boring, mechanical chore. Playing AD carry is one of the most boring roles in the game. You farm. For 40 minutes sometimes. Then you win the game in one teamfight. How exciting. Not.

Playing for LoL for 10 hours a day is stressful. Especially if its solo queue. I think Hotshot considered quitting LoL at one point, he hated Solo Queue so much. The rage you saw on stream? It was real rage, brought on by constant frustration. Sure, it might have been "amplified" by the realization that it garnered him fame as a streamer, but quite a bit of it was real. At least, judging from my own experiences in solo queue.

Playing for 10 hours a day with your team is better, but still stressful. We are talking 10 hours of straight work in a highly intense setup. Preforming at that level for days on end is very stressful, I'm sure. I wouldn't want that. I've played LoL for the good part of a day, and after a day or two of that I'm ready to go to classes and do something... else. Its especially annoying if you end up playing the same hero for 5 or so hours. Can you imagine doing nothing but playing Urgot for 10 hours straight for two days straight? That's what Professional players have to do to master heroes. I get bored of a hero after about 10 games over hte course of a week. I can't imagine grinding out that many games that fast. Grinding is boring. Grinding isn't fun. Grinding ... is the worst part about video games.

So instead Saint goes home and gets drunk off of 100 proof Rum.