@ Rawhide & Serpentine: I had a conversation with a friend about how you can tell when at certain moments you can just feel all the fan fics that will be written about that moment.

In other news: went to the Starkid Apocalyptour, and at the meet and greet I got to put my arm around the waist of several attractive men (and women, but I can't really tell if they are attractive). That was really fun, and I had some pretty creepy moments, but there have probably been people that have done worse. Basically I felt the abs of Joe Walker from the side as my arm was around his waist, and then commented on there firmness even when he wasn't flexing. His abs are famous among Starkids. That and I called one guy(Joey Richter) hot, as in we all got a hug and as I came away from mine I said, "you're so hot!" he was really cool about it though. And he was like "hey," in a what-are-you-thinking way and then he say my ****-did-I-just-say-that face and genuinely said, "Thanks bud," and poked my nose (well it was more of a downward flick type thing but poke is the closest word)

And I saw the Avengers this evening.