Quote Originally Posted by SerphIvanXin123 View Post
[Open Area]

Grantz shakes the hand with a big grin on his face as well.

"I'm Serph Grantz, Amir but you can call me Grantz. Nice spellsling to you too, what magic did you use to make the canyon go boom? Anyway we got ourselves a dead Shen Gaoren and a lot of loot. We should be able to get a great amount of ancient crab meat and armor its shell is pretty hard. There is also the Lao Shan Lung's skull pieces and the rare pricey brain. Since you brought it down Adir you should get First pick."

Grantz demons are dismissed.
Adir laughs at the fellow's primitive nature. Not to be insulting, he merely thinks it amusing that someone thinks his high explosives are magic. That's quite new to him.

"Oh, yes, powerful magic. I wave my hands and mumble C4, C4, then things explode on a whim!" He says theatrically, still grinning like a fool. He glances toward the Shen Gaoren's smoking corpse, wondering if Grantz's spell made it good to eat. "I'll, uh, take that brain if you don't mind, Mister Grantz. I just came for a trophy, but a few thousand gold won't hurt my pockets," He steps toward the crab and shears off a piece of meat, spearing it on his dagger. The young buck looks at Grantz chummily. "I'll cook you lunch as thanks, if you want. You like seafood, or were you just gonna sell all this?"